Monday, April 2, 2012

Weight Loss Reinvented


I am embarking on yet another Weight Loss Journey. BORING! I know I know, been there, read that blog. That being said, and having given up on one two many occasions I am here starting strong, ready to tackle this issue once and for all. 

This is not going to be your run of the mill, counting calories and working out like a crazy person for a few weeks, diet. This is a new experience entirely. I will begin a program called Stimulock, which has a restricted diet, but does not include workouts for the most part. I don't hate working out, I don't even dislike it, but I have an insanely busy NYC schedule that keeps me on the go from early morning till late at night. The secret to Stimulock is supposed to lie in the use of drops taken three times a day and held under the tongue for a specified amount of time. You begin the program in the Loading Phase, and stay here for two days. Then you move into the "diet" phase and stay here until you have reached your desired weight. I plan on staying in the "diet" phase for 30 days, after which point I will reassess and decide if I will continue or if I will move onto the next phase.
Tonight I will post my starting weight, and some pictures; I will continue to do so for the next 30 days. I am staring this journey with an open mind and with the support of my family and friends, my only hesitation is caffeine restriction, no java and no diet coke to help me get through the day, caffeine counteracts the effectiveness of the drops and could slow down my weight loss, so Ill go without for the foreseeable future.  


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment