Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 8

Day 8
Today's Starting Weight: 172.5
Weight lost to date: 10 lbs

WAAHOO! 10 lbs down in 8 days! I am back in full swing and as excited as ever. I am eating the same breakfast everyday and this might seem boring to some people, but for me it works. I am a person that does not usually eat breakfast at all and now I am looking forward to it. I eat my cereal at home and while it is a much smaller portion of cereal than most people would eat, its a good start to the day. Usually between breakfast and lunch I will have my first fruit serving. I am partial to strawberries and apples because they are allowed in the biggest quantities. Between lunch and dinner I will have my second fruit serving of the day, this helps to hold me over without being super starving by the time dinner is ready. I have also learned to take my drops before I start cooking or preparing my meals so that I am not watching the clock, waiting the specified 15 miniutes before I can eat or drink.
 
Breakfast
1/2 c. multigrain cheerioes
1/2 c. almond milk
1/2 c. pineapple

Lunch
3 hardboiled eggs with a sprinkle of sea salt
1 c.  grape tomatoes
1 apple

Dinner
5 oz. chicken
1 c. roasted zuchini
2 large handfuls of spinach, steamed

Water Intake
90+ oz 

No comments:

Post a Comment