Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Days 6 & 7

Day 6
Today's Starting Weight: 174.0

Weight lost to date: 8.5 lbs

Whew! I got on the scale at my moms house when I got there around 11am on Easter. I have not gained but I have also not lost any weight. This makes me happy because I was really sweating the scale after last nights dinner. Today I will not eat anything until dinner time, when I will eat steak and a lg. salad. 

I get right to work in the kitchen helping get the Easter meal prepared and as a total foodie and passionate cook it is tremendously difficult to rely on someone elses taste buds as I cook. I make due but I realize that I am cranky and easily agitated; duh, I'm hungry! This is incentive enough not to make this deviation a habit. I stick to my drops regimen and my 90+ oz. of water for the day. 


Breakfast
-----

Lunch
-----

Dinner 
5 oz. fillet mignon
lg. green salad


Water Intake
90+ oz.


Day 7
Today's Starting Weight: Unknown (did not weigh in)
Weight lost to date: 8.5 lbs

I am ready to get back on a scale and see the numbers going down. Tomorrow will be a very telling day about the total effects of my deviation from protocol. I am looking forward to it and am hoping to have the time to try out some of the recipes from the Stimulock program.

Breakfast
1/2 c. multigrain cheerios
1/2 c. skim milk
1/2 c. pineapple

Lunch
5 oz. grilled chicken (on top of my salad)
lg. green salad with vegetables (cucumber and tomato) w/ walden farms dressing

Dinner
5 oz. lean steak
1 c. asparagus

Water intake
90+ oz. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment