Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 11

Day 11

Today's Starting Weight: 170.0
Weight lost to date: 12.5 lbs
The hard boiled eggs were super easy to eat while I was working, mission accomplished. I also love these little orange grape tomatoes called Zima's, they are a little sweet and a little tart at the same time. My boyfriend made a delicious dinner, slow cooked steak that is simply scrumptious! I am so lucky to have someone who is also concious about healthy eating, and he's a great cook! Now if only I could tackle that scale issue! I doubt that we will have the time to pick a scale up this weekend, and I am nervous about not weighing in for two days again...

Breakfast
1/2 c. multigrain cheerios
1/2 c. almond milk
10 lg. strawberries


Lunch
3 hard boiled eggs
1 c. grape tomatoes


Snack
1 lg. apple


Dinner
5 oz. slow cooked steak
1 lg. salad (including cucumber, tomatoes and radished, dressed with Walden Farms Balsamic Vinagrette)


Daily Water intake 90+ oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment