Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 10

Day 10

Today's Starting Weight: 170.5
Weight lost to date: 12.0 lbs
 
 Well, I feel much better after getting on the scale today than I did at this time yesterday. A 1.5 lb weightloss is good any day of the week! This week I am working at an alternate location and have to bring a lunch that I can eat as I work. I have decided that I am going to bring 3 hard boiled eggs each day. I will peel them and cut them in 1/2 at home so I can just pull them out of my tupperware container and keep on going. I happen to love hard boiled eggs so if this week goes well weight wise and hunger wise, I may prepare this lunch more often. Also, I bought the Morton's Salt Substitute to start using. Clearly its not the same as real salt, but it does help add some additional flavor to the food Im eating. 

Today's Diet

Breakfast
1/2 c. multigrain cheerios
1/2 c. almond milk
10 lg. strawberries


Lunch
3 hard boiled eggs
1 c. grape tomatoes


Snack
1 lg. apple


Dinner
2 oz. grilled shrimp & 5.5 oz. broiled flounder
1 c. zucchini
2 lg handfuls baby spinach, steamed


Daily Water intake 90+ oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment