Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 9

Day 9
Today's Starting Weight: 173.0
Weight lost to date: 9.5 lbs

Ugghh. Up .5lbs. This is a disappointment to say the least. I am not sure why this happened. I have been sticking to the protocol from start to finish. Could this be residual backlash from Day 5's deviation? I get on the scale at roughly the same time each day and have been good about making sure that I am taking the drops at roughly the same time each day. I am drinking all the required water and I have not had caffeine at all. I am not giving up though, I will continue to persevere and I will get back on the scale tomorrow morning. I talked to a friend who is also on program (she started one day ahead of me) and she is also a little frustrated. While she has not gained anything at all, she has had days where she has stayed the same. I encouraged her to get a food scale so that she was making sure that she was getting enough to eat, and not just guessing.  


Here's the low down on my diet today


Breakfast
1/2 c. multigrain cheerios
1/2 c. almond milk
10 lg. strawberries


Lunch
3 hard boiled eggs
1 c. grape tomatoes


Snack
1 lg. apple


Dinner
5 oz. baked chicken
1 c. asparagus
2 lg handfuls baby spinach, steamed


Daily Water intake 90+ oz.


** As I was writing this out, I realized that I used sea salt yesterday at both lunch and dinner. Although the protocol says that you can use a small amount of sea salt as it does not retain water the same way that table salt does, perhaps that is part of the +.5 lb problem. I did use some today at lunch but I will not use it at dinner this evening and I will cut it out completely tomorrow. Lets's see if that makes any difference. **

No comments:

Post a Comment